Bosch GSR645TE Drywall Screwdriver GSR645 TE
The fast and handy professional tool for drywall construction.
- Fast work progress when fitting plasterboard and softwood due to optimum coordination of speed and torque in the 701-watt high-performance motor.
- Precise driving of rows of screws at a constant depth due to the depth stop that is easy to operate with one hand and the exact cut-off clutch.
- Compact design, comfortable grip and wide "accelerator" switch allow for less tiring work in all positions.
Other features Of Bosch GSR645TE Drywall Screwdriver
- Robustness due to metal gear housing and depth finders.
- Electronic switch with locking button for continuous operation.
- Forward/reverse rotation.
- Practical belt clip for hanging up the tool.
Bosch GSR645TE Comes complete with:
Technical data Bosch GSR645TE Drywall Screwdriver
- Carrying case.
- Magnetic universal holder.
- 1 x screwdriver bit, Phillips No. 2.
- Depth stop.
- Belt clip.
Rated power input 701 W
Torque, max. (soft screwdriving applications) 12 Nm
Toolholder 1/4" internal hexagon
Power output 355 W
No-load speed 0 – 4.500 rpm
Weight without cable 1,4 kg
Length 280 mm
Height 207 mm
Rated torque 1,3 Nm
Self-drilling screw diameter 6,0 mm