Panasonic 6932G 15.6V Cordless Hammer Drill 3.5Ah NiMH
Fast and Powerful
The combination of high speed, high torque, and hammer action allows you to drill, drive and fasten in wood, metal, and masonry. Get the benefit of the drill driver features you need like variable speed and full time torque combined with fast hammer action to deliver the performance you need in a variety of materials.
Defines the Standard for Ergonomic Design
Superbly balanced, this hammer drill is ideal for both right- and left-handed users. Rubber surfaces on the handle and rear barrel, as well as a soft finger rest, provide a sure grip to help ensure stability and help combat fatigue during prolonged use. To make it easy when changing bits, we conveniently placed the forward/reverse switch on the body of the drill within easy reach of your trigger hand.
Less Time Spent Waiting and More Time Spent Working
The 3.5Ah Ni-MH battery can be fully charged in 55 minutes1 (using the EY0110B charger), which means less time spent waiting and more time spent working. Even when there isn't time for a full charge, the inverter charger features a 5-minute "Emergency Charge" that charges the pack to 15% of its capacity.
- Compact Size: Length 9-5/16"
- Lightweight: 5.3 lbs.
- High Power: 286 in.lbs. of torque
- Battery: High capacity 3.5Ah Ni-MH
- Extra battery: Included
- Speeds: 2 speed gearbox: Low 80-550 rpm, High 300-2000 rpm variable
- Clutch: 5 stage
- Chuck: 1/2" heavy duty keyless
- Reversible: Yes
- Ergonomics: Ergonomic design using Sure Grip Surface
- Acceptable Battery Packs: Panasonic 15.6V
- Typical Applications: Electricians, General construction, Interior installation, Heating, water & sanitation technicians, Masonry drilling, Masonry/wood fastening, Wood/Metal drilling
- Charging System: 55 minute charging system 1